mardi 24 novembre 2009

Banff.. ! thats my dream


I would like to visit Banff...

I’m a lover of nature, winter season and snow. You will understands why this place songs unreal to me:

Banff is located north of Alberta. His name comes from Banffshire give by Scottish immigrants in souvenir of there back home. The town’s permanent population is about 5,000 people but explodes to about 30,000 in the summer.

On the way, we will pass by Lake Louise with it’s emerald waters and the hot spring. We will pass through Banff National park with it’s 6,641 square kilometers of mountain in the heart of the magnificent Canadian Rockies. We will finally arrived to Banff with it’s eternal snow and the incredible view.

Finally, skiing on Banff mountain it’s for me my next objective. I pass my Ski instructor class and I dream to work there for be able to stay a complete season and enjoy it !

I heard so many positive comments about Banff, I could believe that everything is true so I can’t wait to be there !

1 commentaire:

  1. It's a good place to see ! I would like to do snowboard in the mountain.We need money and time and after I go to banff !

    RépondreSupprimer